Monday 11 October 2010

Making the Animatic

Yesterday I bought the Bamboo Pen graphics tablet to allow me to create an animatic for our video. I chose to use photoshop and iMovie to create the animatic and then finally uploaded it to Youtube, for reasons I don't understand i've had to split it into sections as iMovie wouldnt allow me to put it all into one video. I followed our storyboard to create this animatic and introduced the song into it aswell, although this is just a rough guideline to how our video will flow, creating the animatic has given me a good idea of shots that may be hard to produce, and shots we may also want to add in, as there are a large amount of static shots when really, we'd like a range of shots.

First 27 Seconds

1 comment:

  1. This is still brilliant.

    Make sure you get the rest of it uploaded to the blog.

    ReplyDelete