Tuesday 23 November 2010

Change of Expression


After talking to Mr Smith about my last drawing he advised me to work with expression as the song has very angry tones in it. He also mentioned the fact that Jacks lips were very prominent on the picture, and could be made a little smaller.
So I took this picture off of google to allow me to look into expression and how the brow changes. I used the bottom left picture as influence for the expression that is now on the drawing, and I actually think it looks pretty good.
I also made a point of making the lips smaller as not only does it look better but with an angry expression the lips are naturally more surpressed.
Another thing I did was worked into the lines and shadows, making the dark lines more prominent to allow his hair to reflect the dark colour his hair is naturally, I also think this allows the picture to stand out more, making a statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment